Current Message Series: The 4 G’s
Our current series is called, “The 4 G’s,” a look at the nature and character of God. Behind every sinful behavior and negative emotion in our life is a lie about God. However, we can experience true joy and lasting change as we begin to see more clearly what God is like, and as we learn to replace the lies we believe with truth. Join us as we seek to put each of these powerful truths to work in our lives.
- Aug 4: God is Glorious…so we don’t have to fear. Listen here.
- Aug 18: God is Good….so we don’t have to look elsewhere for satisfaction. Listen here.
- Aug 25: God is Great… so we don’t have to be in control.
- Sept 1: God is Gracious…so we don’t have to prove ourselves.
Summer College Group
Hey Students! Connect with other students every Monday, 6:30pm at the Jewel Box Cafe. Students from all campuses are invited! Contact Ria 206-251-0439.
A Few Good Men & Women
Want to be a part of making Sundays at ENC happen? Join a Ministry Team! It’s a great way to meet new people, build friendships, and experience growth as you serve others. Currently we need a few more volunteers in: Kids Club, Nursery, Hospitality, Greeters, Setup, Sound, and Multimedia. Sign up here.
Clicky Pen Roundup
Unclutter your life and help conserve resources! Gather ENCS pens from your car, home, etc., and drop them in the collection basket on Sunday. Thanks!
Sunday Morning Prayer
All are invited to worship and pray for our church and community, Sundays 8:30am-9:30am in the Regal Staff Training Room across the hall from Theater 3.
– Newcomers Reception – Sept 8
– Ministry Team Members Appreciation Lunch – Sept 22
– Gospel Class (101) – Oct 6, 13, 20
– Life of Freedom – Oct 24-27
– Church Family Class (201) – Nov 16